Shunsuke Saito – the character designer and animator for Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush 2, as well as art director for Gravity Rush 2“Has left Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Studio,” he announced.
Sony Interactive Entertainment already confirmed in February that it will reorganize Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Studio into a new organization on April 1, and re-center it on Team ASOBI, the creative team behind Astros playroom.
Various other notable developers have already left the studio, including Masami Yamamoto, Masaaki Yamagiwa, Teruyuki Toriyama, Keiichiro Toyama, Kazunobu Sato and Junya Okura, among others.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.