Bethesda Softworks publisher and developer Tango Gameworks has delayed Ghostwire: Tokyo from the previously planned release window for 2021 to the beginning of 2022.It will be available for PlayStation 5 and PC.
Here is the full message from Tango Gameworks about the delay:
We have made the decision to postpone the launch of Ghostwire: Tokyo until early 2022.
We want to get your hands on the game as soon as possible, so you can experience the unforgettable version of a haunted Tokyo that we have worked hard to build. At the same time, we are also focused on protecting the health of everyone at Tango. Our new release window will give us time to bring the world off Ghostwire to life as we have always imagined it.
Thank you for your patience as we work to provide you with an experience that is second to none we have ever done. We look forward to showing you more in the coming months.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait or crap.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation ̵
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.