After the delayed release for week 7, Fortnite's challenges are back in their regular season 5, week 8. It means that PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and mobile players have new benefits to work to make money now . As with previous weeks in this season, challenges are divided into two categories, with some available to all players and others only to those who have paid for a passport. As always, we have a summary of all the new Fortnite challenges and guidelines to help you get them done, including one of the most difficult of the gang: use a Rift on different Rift Spies .
On the free side, this week's challenge involves placing 10 traps, seeking seven chests in Wailing Woods and getting four killing with shotgun. While the free challenges this week are relatively simple, they in the paid Battle Pass will require a little more time, effort and stamina.
The first involves making 250 damage to enemies with the pickax, which means you will need to get close and personal. Since enemies can choose to just kiss you, you must be lukewarm and try not to be discouraged by all the bullets flying you while trying to make a nice, healthy melee injury.
The remaining paid Battle Pass challenges are quite tough. One is a third-party challenge that begins asking you to eliminate an opponent in Greasy Grove. To complete this is completely down to your skill as a hunter, so stay around the area and see if you can choose an unsuspecting enemy. When done, proceed to the next stage of the challenge. Another challenge involves searching between three major seats, while the final requires that you use a Rift on 1
The rifles were introduced at the beginning of season 5, and generally they all look at the same place. Since the challenge is very similar to earlier, which also required interaction with Rifts, you should have a good feel for where they are.
Rift Spawn Locations
- South East of Junk Junction near the Easter Island Statue
- Northeast of Dangerous Wheels around the Noms Sign
- Northwest of Dusty Divot in the Mountain
- Northwest of Tomatby around the River
- East of Pleasant Park near the Durr Burger statue
- North of Paradise Palms in the city
- Northwest of Paradise Palms around the lake  Southeast of the Shifty Shafts around the Easter Island statue
- West of the Lucky Landing around the Easter Island statue
- Northeast of Paradise Pals around Go Kart Track
If you need further help finding Rifts, we've also compiled a map of the usual Rift location and a video of us that completes the challenge above to give you a better idea about where to go.
Fortnite Season 5, Week 8 Challenges
- Place Traps (10) – 5 Battle Stars
- Search Chests in Wailing Woods (7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Shotgun eliminations (4) – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal Shots With Pickaxe To Opponents (250) – 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Rift on Different Rift Spy Locations (10) – 5 Battle Star
- Search Between Three Large Seats – 10 Battle Stars
- Phase 1: Eliminate an Opponent in Greasy Grove – 3 Battle Stars
- Phase 2: Eliminate an Opponent in Lonely Lodge
- Phase 3: Eliminate an Opponent in Deadly Fields
August 28th launched Epic a new update for Fortnite, introduces a new weapon and a time-limited mode to Battle Royale. The Shockwave Grenade, classified as an Epic Rarity, can be purchased from Supply Drops, vending machines, chests and llamas. Upon detonation, it returns to someone taken in the explosion, and even if the victims do not take injuries, they will destroy all the structures they crash.
The new time-limited mode is currently called "Solid Gold". "This can be played in the standard and 50v50 variants, and as in previous iterations, weapons and artifacts will all be of the legendary variant. These are the top lines, but you can see everything new from the Fortnite 5.30 content update here. 19659002] Plasten has also made a significant change in the challenge that encourages players to open chests in certain places, which makes it a little more manageable. We analyzed the impact this change has had, telling Fortnite finally making the treasury challenges fun. 19659033]