A new series of challenges for Fortnite Season 5, Week 8 is available, and among the more difficult for paid Battle Pass owners, one is asking players to search between three major seats . Doing so will score 10 Battle Stars, but unless you are familiar with the map, you can find yourself with a loss for where to go. For those people, we have put together a short and sweet guide on where to go to get the challenge done.
To complete this challenge, all you need to do is head to the mountain just north of Flush Factory and you'll find Battle Star, as it's quite easy to look at that location. You can look at the exact location below, where you will find some photos of the map zoomed in where you have to be. Alternatively, see the video above and see us complete the challenge for a better idea of where to go.
The other difficult challenge involves using a Rift of 10 different Rift Portal spawning positions. If you play a lot of Fortnite, you have no doubt seen these countless times on your travels, so you should have a good sense of where to go. All you have to do is travel around the island to 10 of them, interact and you're good at going. But if you need some guidance, we have a Rift Spy Placement Guide to make things a bit easier.
If you're still experiencing older challenges, we can offer a helping hand with them too. Just go over to our complete Fortnite Season 5 challenge guide, where you will find a complete breakdown for each challenge from this season, the rewards you get to complete them, and guides to do things quickly and easily for you to do.
- Place Traps (10) – 5 Battle Stars
- Search Boys In Wailing Woods (7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Shotgun eliminations (4) – – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal Shots with Pickaxe to Opponents (250) – 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Rift on Different Rift Spaces (10) – 5 Battle Star
- Search between three main seats – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Eliminate an Opponent in Greasy Grove – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Eliminate an Opponent in Lonely Lodge
- Step 3: Eliminate an Opponent in Deadly Fields