Fortnite v5.30 patch for Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, iOS and Android has been detailed by Epic Games. Aside from bringing a new limited time mode to the Score Royale as well as the Rift-To-Go element, some improvements have been added to Fortnite on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. Epic Games also announced scheduled downtime in preparation for patch v5.30, starting at 13:30 IST on Thursday. On iOS, the Fortune v5.30 patch download is around 1.15 GB.
Fortnite v5.30 Nintendo Switch and Xbox One performance improvements
- Finished some very long hitches seen during long game sessions caused by Replay System. [1
- Enhanced Building Streaming on Xbox One and Switch. This will help the building load faster during skydiving, reducing the likelihood of landing on a detailed model.
- Enhanced loading times on Xbox One and Switch.
Epic has also detailed what you can expect from Score Royale LTM. It is described as a game mode where you "collect points to claim Victory Royale in this new limited time". The one who has the most points at the end of the match wins.
Fortnite Score Royale LTM – How To Play
Earn points by collecting coins, opening soldering tanks and eliminating other players. The first to cross the High Score threshold wins Victory Royale.
- Early Battle Storms are bigger and the storms move slower, giving players more time to spread and search for leaves.
- Late game Storms move fast! Earn enough points for Victory Royale before they approach.
Winning Score (Duos) 3000
Previously, Fortnite Season 5 challenges were leaked and two new things – Dino Guard Gear and Abstract Outfit – are now available in the store.
Still playing Fortnite? Let us know in the comments.
If you are a fan of video games, check out Transition, Gadgets 360's game podcast. You can listen to it through Apple Podcasts or RSS, or just listen to this week's episode by pressing the play button below.