Fortnite Season 7 is here! Check out the entire Patch Notes, Cinematic Trailer and Battle Pass Trailer beneath.
Stay updated on @FortniteINTEL / FortniteINTEL.com for full Fortnite Season 7 coverage!
Season 7 is coming as the glacier collides with the island. Discover new areas like Frosty Flights, Polar Peak, and more! Uncover what's in the new Battle Pass, control the sky with the new X-4 Stormwing plane, and change the style of some of your favorite weapons and items with Battle Royale Wraps. Explore Fortnite Creative, a new experience where you can create, play and save everything you can imagine on private islands! In Save the World, the stand and match campaign comes to an exciting conclusion as Canny Valley Act 3 is released!
#Fortnite Season 7 Trailer!
̵1; Fortnite INTENTION • Fortnite News (@FortniteINTEL) December 6, 2018
Battle Pass (Battle Royale)
New Season, New Battle Pass . 100 levels, over 100 new prizes. Available in the game right now for 950 V-Bucks. Find out more about this season's Battle Pass here.
#Fortnite Season 7 Battle Pass Trailer! Https: //t.co/yy138HkHmu
– Fortnite INTELLIGENTS • Fortnite News (@FortniteINTEL) December 6, 2018
Creative (New Mode)
Imagine, Build and Beat as Never before in the early release of Fortnite Creative! Battle Pass owners want early access to their own creative island for a week and all players will receive islands on December 13, 2018. Notify us of feedback on any of our social channels!
X-4 Stormwing Plane (Battle Royale)
Make a drum roll! Control the clouds alone or with your wing friends with the X-4 Stormwing!
Wraps (Battle Royale)
Give your weapons and vehicles a new look with wraps. Level up Battle Pass to unlock different Wraps, and then customize them in your closet for things like vehicles, hails, rifles and more.
Canny Valley Act 3 Save the World)
Complete new quests, explore new areas, and unlock a mythical reward when the campaign Stand and Fight comes to a dramatic conclusion!
- Updated the smallest MacOS version required to run Fortnite on Mac to 10.13.6.
- Added some optimizations for players build structures.
- Fixed daily Challenge text and any other text that needs to be changed correctly when you change language.
- Fix a crash when you quit the game due to an error during initialization.
- Fix a potential performance impairment when loading content.
- Changed the error window to use rolling region for overflowi
- Enhanced Xbox One Data Layout to improve load time generally and reduce construction problems in Battle Royale.
- Did the Fortnite taskbar icon flash (Windows only) after successfully entering a lobby after matchmaking if the program is minimized or inactive in the background.
- Minimized chat text on PC and Mobile is no longer clickable. If you click on the chat entry text box, you will still expand the chat text as usual.
Do you want to track the best community questions? Go over to our fortnite | Community questions Trello board here.