Season 7 of Fortnite officially started on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Mobile. After the release of the big 7.00 update, a lot of new content is now available in Epic's battle royal game, including a new vehicle, leather, challenges, cosmetics and much more.
With the arrival of season 7 comes a new campfire to buy. As before, this costs 950 V-Bucks and gives players instant access to two new skins: Zenith and Lynx, both of which can be leveled up throughout the season to unlock new styles. Battle Pass itself can also be leveled by completing weekly challenges, which in turn will unlock new rewards and cosmetics. As an additional bonus, those who own Season 6 Battle Pass, start with five free tier when buying season 7.
Every week in season 7, Epic will roll out a new set of weekly challenges to complete. Just like in Season 6, these are divided into two categories. Free challenges are available to all Fortnite players, while Battle Pass challenges are reserved for those who have purchased Season 7 Battle Pass. You can pick up a Battle Pass at any time during the season and will retroactively unlock all the rewards you have earned based on the level you've achieved, but it's a good idea to buy it early – that Battle Pass owners can earn extra XP to complete every fourth challenge every week, so you can pick it up faster.
On top of the usual weekly challenges, there are also new Snowfall challenges – season 7 similar to the hunting party's challenges from Season 6 and Blockbuster challenges from Season 5. These finishes by clearing all the goals from a given week. In turn, they will unlock a special load screen that has a cool piece of artwork as well as a focal point pointing to a free Battle Star hidden somewhere around the island so you will complete as many weekly challenges as possible in Season 7 to capture these benefits.
Throughout the season we will assemble guides on all the hardest challenges in Fortnite: Battle Royale to help you unlock the precious Battle Stars quickly and easily. You can find all our season 7 challenging guides below, but be sure to check back regularly as the season rolls on and we add more guides to the list.
Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 7 Challenges
- Get one thing out of every rarity (5) – 5 Battle Stars
- Dance at different prohibited places (7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Match Matches with at least one elimination (5) – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a penny of RVs (1) – 5 Battle Stars  Deal Headshot injury opponents (500) – 5 Battle Star
- Stage 1: Search ammunition boxes in a single match (5) – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents in different named places (5) – 10 Battle Stars
] Reward: ] 5K XP (after completing four challenges, only for Battle Pass owners)
- Complete all challenges from a single week – # 1 loading screen / free Bat Tle Star  Complete all the challenges from a single week – # 2 loading screen / TBD
- Complete all the challenges of a single week – # 3 loading screen / TBD
- Complete all the challenges from a single week – # 4 loading screen / TBD
- Complete all the challenges from a single week – # 5 loading screen / TBD
- Complete Complete all challenges from a single week – # 6 loading screen / TBD
- Complete all the challenges from a single week – # 7 loading screen / TBD
- Complete all challenges from a single week – # 8 loading screen / TBD
- Complete all challenges from a single week – # 9 loading screen / TBD
- Complete All challenges from a single week – # 10 loading screen / TBD
Reward: Legendary skin (after 60 independent challenges, just for Battle Passport Owners)