Fortnite fans may have been given their first look at the gift system in Battle Royale.
The gifting system has been in the pipeline for ages, as Epic continues to tweak the feature before launch.
But a new leak on Twitter suggests the gift feature is about to be released by Epic Games – maybe with update 6.03.
The story of action in action has been posted on the Years Twitter page .
The clip – which can be seen below – shows You select to purchase the item as a gift and then personalizing the gift with a message.
It's unclear if the footage is legitimate, but it looks like you can select recipients from your list of
The next major fortnite update is expected to launch on Wednesday, October 24.
Numbered Fortnite updates are released every two weeks, with a smaller content update launching in-between.
This week's update added the Disco Domination limited time mode, as well as the Quad Rocket Launcher.
As the name suggests, the Quad Rocket Launcher unleashes a barrage of rockets at unsuspecting enemies.
Fortnite Season 6, Week 3 challenges in full …
• Revive a player in different matches (5)
• Stage 1
• Damage Trap Eliminations (1) HARD
Battle Pass Challenges
• Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a single match (2)
• Hit a player with a Tomato 15m away or more (1)
• Complete timed trials (3) HARD
• Eliminate an opponent in different matches (10) HARD