The height of each Pixel device so far has undoubtedly been the camera. Despite other cruel issues, Google's work on the camera has made it easy to keep users on Pixel hardware. As we approach the Pixel 3 launch, we are curious about how Google intends to improve things, and now the first trials have leaked out …
The best gifts for Android users
Pixel 3 XL- The hardware has been floating around for a few weeks at this time and slowly we have learned new details from those who have the phone in hand. This week a Russian user posted pictures that he claims come from Pixel 3 XL. It's important to take it all together with a large grain of salt, but we know the hardware is out there, and the London setting is also good, so that these things can be legitimate.
Since these photos were posted to Instagram, we can not get the full-resolution copies, but despite that, we still get a pretty decent sense of camera's skill on this device. Like the phones that came before, these images are sharp with large dynamic area, without a doubt thanks to Google's HDR + mode.
All these images are also available on Instagram @khoroshev (1, 2.3). Right now, it is still largely unclear where Google aims to improve this year's camera on Pixel 3 XL following the amazing performance of Pixel 2 XL. Leaks still point to a single 12MP sensor on the back, and two cameras for the self-shooter.
More Pixel 3 XL Leakages:
- Double Front Camera Double Leak: Google Pixel 3 XL Re-Used Spy Shots
- Google Pixel 3 XL notch spotted from a mile away in the last spy shot
- Google Pixel 3 XL leak reveals 6.7 inch screen, confirming battery and camera specifications [Video]
- Google Pixel 3 XL leaked in unboxing, includes USB-C Pixel Buds, # teampixel sticker [Gallery]
- Yes, the mystery logo on leaked Pixel 3 XL prototype backside is Google's
- Google Pixel 3 XL design and more
- Google Pixel 3 XL benchmark apparently confirms Snapdragon 845, 4GB RAM
- Google Pixel 3 XL appears in new alleged leaked images, show white color
- Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL leak into new renders that show the speakers, notches and cameras
- Google Pixel 3 launch can take place October 4th for the third consecutive year
- Google Pixel 3 XL-based based on latest leaks are probably pretty close to the real deal
- Google Pixel 3 & 3 XL: Built by Foxconn, XL, Verizon Exclusive Again, Two Front Cameras
Check out 9to5Google on YouTube for more news: