Bethesda has released a new major update for Fallout 76. This latest update weighs about 5 GB on PS4 and Xbox One and 3 GB on PC, and introduces some remarkable CAMP enhancements in the game, along with SPECIAL respeccing and a litany of bug fixes across all platforms.
Firstly, the new update makes it easy to delete small obstacles, like rocks and small trees, when building CAMP elements near or on top of them. In addition, Epic has implemented a notification system that will notify you when you log in if your CAMP position is occupied by another player. If you decide to stay in that session, Bethesda says that you will be able to place CAMP somewhere else for free. If you choose to join another session, CAMP will automatically appear in its original space if it is not busy.
In addition to the CAMP enhancements, the new update gives you the opportunity to respect the SPECIAL when you reach level 51
Finalization of the latest update is a handful of balance adjustments, as well as a long list of bug fixes. Among other things, the Scorchbeast queen will land on the ground more often than before. Supermutants will also throw bugs less rarely, while .308 munitions will now fall into stacks of one to five. You can find the full update notes on Bethesda's website; We have also included a selection of them below.
Bethesda plans to release at least one Fallout 76 update before the year breaks. As the developer previously outlined, it is aimed at distributing another update around December 18, which will "focus on stability and other concerns concerned with society." Then, the beginning of 2019, Bethesda will kick "a number of game events" in Fallout 76. Each of them will be different and will contain some kind of "interesting twist" on the typical Fallout 76 game.
Fallout 76 December 11 Update patch notes
- CAMP Constructions: Small obstacles are now automatically removed when placing objects on top of them, so you can easily build whenever and wherever you want.  CAMP Placement Enhancements: You will now be notified when you sign in to a world and your current CAMP location is occupied by another player. If you live in that world, you can put the CAMP back down for free. If you decide not to place CAMP and join a new world where your room is available, it will automatically be placed in the original location.
- SPECIAL NAME: When you reach Level 51 and each level afterwards, you can choose whether to unlock a new Perk Card or redistribute a SPECIAL POINT.
- Call-to-talk: We've implemented a hotkey for Voice Chat on PC so you can decide when to talk and when to be quiet.
- New PC Settings: We have added field field and depth to field fields so that you can further customize the view in the game. 19659009] 21: 9 Resolution Support: On PC, you can get an even wider view from the beautiful Appalachian perspectives because Fallout 76 now supports displays using 21: 9 conditions.
- Performance: More improvements have been made to game performance.
- Stability: Fallout 76 Game Client
Light: Exposure values are adjusted for external environments so they can appear brighter under dark conditions.
- Loot: .308 Ammo fall of creatures has been reduced. Players will now receive .308 Ammo in stacks of 1 – 5, instead of up to 12 for a single kill.
- Loot: Super Mutants will now release Gunpowder half as often and the chance of extra loot has been reduced. Caps are guaranteed loot on Super Mutants to level 16.
- Scorchbeast Queen: Will land on the hill more often.
- Workshops: Players no longer get XP when they work at a public Workshop. 19659014] CAMP, Crafting and Workshops
NEW – Remove automatic barriers in CAMPs:
- Rocks, small trees and other small objects no longer stop players from building items in these places.
- These obstacles are now automatically removed by constructing objects and structures in CAMP, such as Foundations.
- If you add an object to remove an obstruction and remove that object, it will cause the obstruction to appear after a time or by logging in again.
NEW – – CAMP location improvements:
- A message will now be displayed to players by logging into a world if their current CAMP location is occupied by someone else.
- If they choose to remain in that world they will be able to bother If you do not decide not to place CAMP in a new place and instead of becoming a new world, CAMP will automatically be reverted to its original location , provided that the player does not want to place CAMP in a new location.
CAMP, Crafting and Workshop Updates:
- CAMP: The percentage of a CAMP budget that is taken up by saved items and Blueprints will now appear in the
- budget line [CAMP: ] In building mode, players can now switch left joysticks on controls or press "Q" on PC to switch between objects that can be built and those who can not.
- Windmill: The power produced by the wind turbine has increased from 3 to 12.
- Workshops: Players can now purchase Atomic Shop items directly from the Workshop menu.
NEW – SPECIAL Re-speccing:
- Each time a player reaches level 50, they can now choose whether to unlock a new Perk card or transfer a previously assigned SPESIAL point from one category to another.
- This change is not recurring for characters that have already gone beyond level 50, but will apply to each level they achieve in the future.
- If a player chooses to redistribute a SPECIAL score on the leveling up, they will be unable to select a new Perk card for this level and vice versa.
- Detailed information is also added in the section "Perks" in the Help menu of the game.
- Event Quests: A 15-minute cooling timer is added at the end of each Enclave Event Quest.
- Event Quests: XP Reward Amount Reduced For Following Event Quests: [ Fertile Soil, Collision Course, Te Time, Guided Meditation, Distinguished Guests, Battle Bots, Line In The Sand, Protest Mars, Grafton Day, Patrol Duty, Jailbreak, Back On Beat, and Feed People.
- Additionally, the cooling timer that starts after starting each of these events has increased from 48 m Up to 1 hour and 12 minutes.
NEW – Push to talk setting (PC):
- A push-to-talk setting is added for Voice Chat and is set to Caps Lock key as default.
- The "Toggle Always Run" shortcut, which was entered on Caps Lock, has been moved to the "/" key as default.
- Both Caps Lock and "/" shortcuts can be returned in the Control menu.
NEW – Depth Field Setting (PC):
- A depth field slider has been added and can be adjusted in the game's display setting menu.
NEW – Display Field Setting (PC):
- A slider bar has been added and can be adjusted in the game display setting menu.
- The Field of View slider can be adjusted in increments of 5, to a maximum of 120, and at least 70.
- Note: The display field is automatically set to 70 while changing a character's appearance, but may alternatively be set between the values listed above.
NY – 21: 9 Resolution Support (PC):
- The game client will now automatically detect and use the appropriate screen resolution for monitors using 21: 9 resolutions.
More user interface updates:
- AFK Hours: The timer that connects players after a period of inactivity in the game has been increased from 10 to 30 minutes and the warning message will now show 3 minutes, instead of 1 minute before disconnecting.
- Atomic Shop: Items recently added to the Atomic Shop now show a "New" icon, and new items will now sort to the front of the corresponding subscriptions.
- Atomic Shop: Product subtitles in the Atomic Shop have been moved to the top of elementary images.
- Compass: ] The maximum is implemented for each type of cursor that can be displayed in the compass, and up to 60 cursors can be viewed at the same time:
- Up to 10 cursors each for missions, places, enemy players and enemies.  Up to 8 markers each for neutral players and targeted enemies. [1 9659027] Up to 4 markers for team members.
- Players can still use their Pip-Boys to swap tracking for individual missions if they prefer to reduce them the amount of search markers in the compass and on the screen.