The next major update to Bethesda's multiplayer RPG Fallout 76 is available now, and developer Bethesda has posted the full update notes for the December 4th update. As announced earlier, this patch will increase the maximum stash storage to 600 pounds, and it can expand further down the road, Bethesda said. The update also introduces stability improvements to the Fallout 76 client and servers, which in turn should lead to a better overall experience.
When it comes to balance changes, Fallout 76 patches make the bosses 2-4 items per boss (depending on difficulty and level), while weapon injuries are increased by 20 percent "across the line" so it sounds Looks like you'll feel more powerful with this update.
In the case of bug fixes on the console Bethesda has solved a problem that could lead to an infinite load screen when the players logged out of the console while playing the game. And on Xbox One specifically, the patch targets a crash scenario for a particular situation related to team invitations. There are also user interfaces, survival and Perk changes included in this update. You can view the full update notes below, as posted by Bethesda on their website.
Fallout 76 launched in mid-November, and while it may not have been a hit with critics, the game quickly reached "millions" of players. The game is underperforming GameStops expectations, but it does not necessarily mean that the game hurts.
December 4th update for Fallout 76 will not be the last since Bethesda is planning another for December 1
- Performance: PC frames are left unopened. However, reaching very high frame rates will no longer cause the speed of movement to increase.
- Stability: Fallout 76 game client and servers have gained additional stability improvements.
CAMP, CRAFTING, AND WORKSHOPS
- Stash: Maximum stash storage is increased by 50% to 600 pounds. This is a conservative fit and we plan to increase the storage capacity further in the future once we have confirmed this change, not affecting the stability of the game.
- Fiendeer: XP rewards for killing high-level creatures have been reduced.
- Bosses: Fixed a problem affecting instanced boss loot. Players should now receive 2-4 items per boss, depending on the difficulty and level of creation.
- Weapons: Automatic weapon damage has increased by approx. 20% across the board.
- Hope Effects: Hitting Another player with a Cryolator now uses a chilled frost or frozen status based on how many times they are hit. The duration of the travel speed reductions used by these effects has been significantly reduced.
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Console: Solved a problem that may cause the player to encounter an infinite load screen when logging out of their console account while playing Fallout 76.
- Xbox: Addressed a crash which may occur when multiple teams are invited immediately after leaving Vault 76 to a non-friend player.
- Power Alarm: Fixed a Problem
- Nuke Silos: Flipboards Inside Nuke Silos no longer displays parts of launch codes shortly after the codes were reset for the week.
CAMP, WORKSHOPS, AND POWER
- CAMP: The floating CAMP sites will now move freestanding items built by the player into the stored mode of the building mode.
- Workshops: On PS4, wires will no longer work like floating in the air when you try to connect two or more objects.
- Tower: Will no longer be invisible if the player is not present on their CAMP when their tower is broken.
- Perk Cards: Ranking of a Perk Card will no longer cause a duplicate card to appear.
- Team: A problem that can prevent a team from being properly formed in a game world after making the team in the main menu when both players use new characters.
- Team: Social alert times are reduced when many alerts are pending. This will help solve a problem where players did not see them successfully in a team.
- Mutations: The electrically charged and unstable isotopic mutations no longer give the player bonus Health.
USER FLAT  AFK: Players will now be disconnected from a game world after 10 minutes of inactivity and will be asked for a timer 1 minute before being kicked.
- Atomic Shop: On PC, the cursor position will no longer be uneven from click in Atomic Shop while using 16:10 resolutions.
- Enemies: Red crosshair and enemy health bars will no longer continue on screen when an enemy is no longer in sight.
- Location: Subtitles will now appear correctly and English voiceover will play for game clients in languages that do not have their own localized voiceover when listening to a Holotape or interacting with robots.
- Pip-Boy: Fixed a problem that could cause duplicate data to appear in the Pip Boy's Stat and Power Interface.
- Respawn: Deaf while seriously overencumbered will no longer remove all map markers when you try to respawn. Instead, the player can now respond to the nearest detected Map Marker.
- Quest Tracker: Quest objective notifications will no longer appear for inactive Quests immediately upon connecting to a world.