error – milestone two page: below Launched for Switch and PC via Steam in September, Phoenixx publisher and developer Alice in Dissonance announced.
Here is an overview of the game via the Steam page:
From the visual novel series error, which has sold over 500,000 copies worldwide, is the latest in the series after a six-year hiatus!
In previous games, wrong milestone two, the main character Ritona was trapped in the underwater facility Vita Domain, where she meets a mysterious girl named Peiju who has a secret …
Will Ritona be able to escape the facility and be reunited with the princess she is to protect, Selphine and her other Runes?
While retaining the emotionally charged story, the adventure elements and graphics from previous titles are renewed and enhanced!
Enjoy the new world error as a movie adventure.
Watch a new trailer below. See a new set of screenshots in the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.