Sean Hamilton (MrPopoTFS), Community Coordinator at Epic Games, has responded to a Reddit post describing changes coming to the X-4 Stormwing planet in Fortnite patch v7.10.
X-4 Stormwing has been a very controversial addition to the game since it was introduced in season 7 v7.00 update. Epic seems to take feedback and adjust accordingly.
The following changes were announced shortly after another significant change in pilot injury was revealed less than 2 days ago.
Changes include both balancing and quality of life that are intended to make the X-4 Stormwing Plane a better experience for those who send and receive the end of the attacks.
- Stormwings now takes 50% more damage from hitting objects.
- Reinforcement now reduces damage from shock by 50%, previous elevation prevented all shocks.
- Damages made to players who are in a Stormwing when shot down have been increased from 25 to 50
- Damage is handled directly to Health.
- Stormwings will now take more damage from destructive structures by running through them.
- Fixes some performance issues with Stormwing, which can lead to reduced frame rate and motion-rate ctions.
On top of these changes, more v7.10 fixes have been scheduled, which have been delayed for further notice at the time of writing. Epic Games has not yet announced a time and date of the update including these changes.
Stay tuned to FortniteINTEL for full coverage and future news.