Way Down Deep and Serenity Forge have released a special game for Valentine’s Day with Half Past Fate: Romantic Distancing. In the most COVID-19 thing anyone can possibly make, this game has you finding love in the midst of the current pandemic. It is up to you to find love and romance when no one can be in a room more than six meters apart, let alone touch each other, set in the same world as the original Half past universe. We need to give the developers kudos to take the original game and format it to the present time, as we are sure that there are many single people or those who are just with someone who feels the strain during the pandemic. This is probably a fun way for many people to blow off some steam about it. The game is available right now on Steam and Nintendo Switch for $ 6.
When a pandemic keeps Robin and Stephen apart, it’s up to them to keep the signal strong! Follow their story as they pick up new hobbies, share a taste for music and learn more about each other. Finding true love is hard enough when it’s personal! Build a relationship through the screen when a couple tackles locked life by staying connected online! Will their love be loud and clear, or will their signals disappear? Enjoy the quarantine story and see if they find a way to stay in touch in the strangest of times in this new episode of Half past history.
- Learn to love from afar through the charismatic 2.5D pixel art style of Half past.
- Enjoy a charming and honest life story in all too familiar circumstances.
- Play from both sides of the new relationship and see how each of your lives has changed.
- Judge (or admire) each other’s home decorations, distinctive roommates and musical tastes.
- Explore in loving detail the intimate surroundings of each other’s quarantine.
- Maybe find out what the heck “defragging” does.