The Entertainment Software Association has shared the official schedule for E3 2021, which confirms a press conference from Gearbox Entertainment, a presentation from Square Enix, a Bandai Namco event and more.
Get the full schedule below.
Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing and Greg Miller, the E3 2021 broadcast will feature major publishing shows, press conferences, industry panels, expanded live streams, special celebrity guest appearances and more.
Saturday 12 June (pre-show starts at 10:00 PT / 13:00 ET)
- E3 2021 starts with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
Sunday 13 June (pre-show starts at 08.45 PT / 11:45 ET)
- Microsoft’s long awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place from 10 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from Square Enix, PC Gaming Show and Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games and Back 4 Blood, and 24 entertainment will also be featured.
Monday 14 June (pre-show starts at 08:00 PT / 11:00 ET)
- In addition to press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be shown, along with a session with FRIEND.
Tuesday 15 June (pre-show starts at 08:00 PT / 11:00 ET)
- The final day of E3 includes Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9 PT / 12 ET.
- Bandai Namco, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
- The broadcast ends with the official E3 2021 Awards Show.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait or crap.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.