Publisher Devolver Digital and Titan Souls developer Acid Nerve has announced action-adventure games The door of death for the Xbox series, Xbox One and PC (Steam). It will be launched this summer.
Here is an overview of the game via the Steam page:
Harvesting the souls of the dead and beating a bell can be monotonous, but it is honest work for a crow. The job becomes lively when your assigned soul is stolen, and you have to track down a desperate thief to a realm untouched by death ̵1; where creatures grow far beyond the outlet and overflow with greed and power.
- Talon Sharp Combat Use melee weapons, arrows and magic to defeat a fantastic variety of animals and demigods. Mistakes are punished and victory is rewarded. Get a head start by customizing your character stats and mastering the abilities and upgrades you gain.
- A beautifully gloomy world – Go through the doors and explore a land full of twisted inhabitants and countless secrets, and give hope to the strange and fantastic characters you meet along the way.
- A dark mystery to unravel – Track down and defeat colossal tyrants with their own stories and motivations. Experience a gloomy, yet dark comic story, and uncover the truths behind the flow of souls, the role of crows and the origin of the doors.
See the announcement trailer below. See the first screenshots in the gallery. Visit the official website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.