Publisher Aniplex and developer CyberConnect2 have released new footage and screenshots for Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Hinokami Keppuutan introduces the characters Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira, which can be played in the game’s “Versus Mode”.
Zenitsu falls asleep in states of extreme fear, allowing him to fight “Thunder Breathing”
The following character shots for Zenitsu and Inosuke were created by CyberConnect2 based on their 3D models in the game:
Aniplex has previously introduced Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Hinokami Keppuutan will be released for PlayStation 5, Xbox series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam in 2021 in Japan. If you missed it earlier, you can watch seven minutes of Versus Mode games here.
See the footage below. See the screenshots in the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.