Publisher Wired Productions and developer KeokeN Interactive will release Give us the moon for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series, the companies announced. It will be available as a free upgrade to users who already own the game on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. A release date was not announced.
Here is an overview of the game and new versions, via Wired Productions:
The beloved science-fiction thriller of an apocalyptic near future is coming to the next generation of consoles, with a free upgrade for current owners! Assume the role of Earth̵7;s last astronaut, cut off from Earth and on a do-or-die mission. With ray-trapped shadows, reflections and sound, and greatly improved loading times, you can expect the most beautiful version of this mysterious adventure yet.
Give us the moon is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam.
Watch a teaser trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.