Here are the complete patch notes for Dead By Daylight PTB 2021 chapter 19 4.6.0 Update.
Dead by Daylight’s upcoming chapter has been in the middle of rumors for quite some time now. There is a lot of buzz around the update, especially due to the fact that it will mark the arrival of a new killer and survivor in the game.
After teasing the upcoming chapter for a while now, Behavior Interactive has finally released the update on PTB. The new killer is called Trickster while the new Survivor is called Yun-Jin Lee. In addition, there are several other new features such as privacy settings and chat filters. When this update will make its way to live servers remains to be seen. Here are the complete patch notes for the 4.6.0 update which is now live on PTB.
Dead By Daylight PTB 2021
Chapter 19 4.6.0 – Patch Notes, New Killer and Survivor, and more
Dead By Daylight PTB 2021 – Features
- Added a new Killer – The Trickster
- Added a new Survivor – Yun-Jin Lee
- Added a setting to change the privacy of the party
- Added the Chat Filter feature
- Added an error message when a user is unable to add a friend because he has too many friends
- Adjusted the first person animations and camera position to be higher up
- Reworked the collision detection for its power. It should now be in accordance with the basic attack barrier and no longer cause it to slip off different surfaces.
- Increased his hidden speed of movement
- Reduced speed of movement while insecure
- Reduced Windstorm addon move speed bonuses to compensate for the above speed changes
- Removed the hidden movement speed penalties from the Windstorm add-ons
- Color blind mode is added and has access to the VIA options menu.
- Crucial strike – Disabled now when you perform certain actions that are not part of avoiding the killer
- Increased visibility and size of the negative status effect timer fill.
- Made adjustments to the player’s status timer to be more accurate and left the glows back to indicate when the timeline is paused or requires attention.
- Improved performance.
- Updated the accept and cancel buttons on friend and group requests to have greater visual difference.
- Visual update for the main lobby, shop and Tally
- Fixed a crash in the first interaction screen.
- Fixed a crash in the Play as Killer lobby that could occur when you hold down the Ready button repeatedly to cancel the search.
- Solved a problem that prevented Killers from falling on the chairs in Ormond’s cabin.
- Resolved an issue that could cause a crash when using Victor to crack down on a survivor when they end the trial.
- Solved a problem that could cause Victor to stick inside the hills that are unique to the Red Forest maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the infected VFX behind the survival icon not to complete when Survivor was affected by a corrupted status effect.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors to remain standing until they move when they are down from Deep Wound status.
- Solved a problem that led to killers and survivors being seen floating in certain places on hills in Asylum maps.
- Solved a problem that caused Survivor’s health line to stop blinking when the timer was paused.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Trail of Punishment of the Damned sound effect to continue playing, even though no trace is left.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivor not to stay on the ground after dying status animation occurred
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to spawn in a collision (therefore unable to move) when loaded on the Dead Dawg Saloon map
- Solved a problem that could prevent repair of a generator from the light pole side of the Grim Pantry
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Survivor health bars from being visually accurate (bar appears blank before Survivor dies).
- Fixed an issue that caused the item’s icon on the ground to overlap the progress bar when equipped with some specific items (only if the In-Game HUD scale is 85% or lower).
- Solved a problem where selecting an archive movie card could play a few frames of the last watched movie.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when you hold both buttons to switch between survivors in spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue with the UI instructions showing for an incorrect platform when using a keyboard and a controller.
- Victor can get stuck in the basement corner and can not turn on survivors
- The nurse may not be able to perform any actions after a flashing grip
- Survivors do not generate the Killer Instinct when interacting with the Demogorgon portal
- Survivors will cut themselves inside the environment or float during some interactions
- Survivors do not look back easily when they hang near a wall or an asset
- Hex: Ruin does not automatically regress generators
- Projectiles go through pallets
- Oni’s sword ‘Yamaoka Blade’ seems to extend erratically from a distance
- Ammunition in the cupboards does not spawn unless Trickst