Prime Matter, the new publishing label under Koch Media, and developer Mad Head Games have announced dark science-fiction action-adventure games Scar over for consoles and PC. Specific consoles were not announced. It starts in 2022.
Here is an overview of the game, via Prime Matter:
Scar over is a challenging science-fiction action game with a balance of combat and exploration that allows players to make smart choices and use credible weapons and technology to overcome frightening monsters on a planet of fascinating beauty and terrible nightmares.
“We are happy to give people the first sneak peek at our upcoming title Scar over, “Said Mad Head Games director Ivan Zorkic in a press release. “Although we̵
Zorkic continued: “Our partnership will help bring Scar over to a truly global level through Koch Media’s team across all continents and major territories. We are very happy for the future, and we can not wait for the players to experience Scar over for themselves. “
See a set of artwork at the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.