Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has considered strategy games Crusader Kings III for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series and Xbox One.
Crusader Kings III first launched for PC via Steam, Microsoft Store, Paradox Store, as well as via Xbox Game Pass in September 2020.
The first expansion, “The Royal Court”, was announced in May.
Here is an overview of the game, via the store pages:
An heir is born
Paradox Development Studio gives you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made. Crusader Kings III is the heir to a long legacy of historically great strategic experiences and comes with a number of new ways to ensure the success of your royal family.
- Choose a royal or noble house from a series of kingdoms on a map that stretches from Iceland to India, from the Arctic Circle to Central Africa.
- Leads a dynasty through the centuries, ensuring the security and power of each new generation. Collect new lands and titles to cement your legacy.
- Be a pious king to bring the religious forces to your side, or strike out on your own, design your own splinter religion and earn eternal fame or eternal condemnation.
- Knights, peasant uprisings, pilgrimages, Viking pilgrims … experience the drama and style of the Middle Ages.
- Adopt one of five different lifestyles, and perfect your military strategy or wealth management skills.
- Get character traits that will guide your actions, but be careful if you act against your nature! The stress of denying your true self can lead to a number of problems!
- Choose suitable guardians for your heirs, or train them yourself. But what do you do if the legal heir does not quite do the job?
- Violent characters can develop an intimidating reputation, making the shy motives obedient to the fear you inspire.
- Recruit gunmen and powerful knights to supplement your royal fees.
- Explore new technologies to increase the wealth and military strength of your empire.
- Hire mercenaries and holy orders for your great warriors.
- Supplement your income with redeemed prisoners or raiding parties in neighboring countries.
- Use your spymaster to discover plots against your dynasty and your government.
- Recruit agents to help your schemes undermine or kill anyone between you and the authorities.
- Seduce other characters for love or political power.
- Get information for blackmail or call in services when your plans need a little extra influence.
Comments are welcome and encouraged to Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stick to the theme.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler codes when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just nude). For example:
And Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment can be changed at any time.