Fortnite has opened its Android beta to all users now, no longer requires an invitation. Next to the release, Epic provided a list of supported devices and recommended system specifications, so you can check if you're concerned about snus.
According to FAQ, a long list of Samsung Galaxy, Sony and Google Pixel devices is supported, along with someone from other companies like Asus, LG and Nokia. You can see the entire list below. If your phone is not on the list, do not lose your heart. It can still work as long as the specials are up to snuff. The Studio recommends the following minimum system specifications for your Android device to play Fortnite:
- OS: Recommended Android 8.0 or higher, 64 bit
- RAM: 3GB or higher (Recommended 4GB)
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher , Mali-G71
Android and iOS players are compatible with other mobile players, and currently it's not possible to control bluetooth controls and mouse and keyboard controls.
Be sure to visit the official site on your Android device to download a secure, epic-approved version of the game. Epic decided not to create a list that was not listed on the Google Play store, which has left the door open to fraud such as phishing schemes, promising cheats or free V-Bucks.
Fortnite is currently in season 6, with the theme Darkness Rises. To match, it offers many creepy and spooky cosmetic items and skins, with more obviously on the way. Visit our challenge guide to help unlock this season's race, and read on some ongoing video games, Halloween events to celebrate the witch season.
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8 +, S9 / S9 +, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Ærspill, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS , Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7, ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30 +
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone  Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6/6 Plus, Mi 8/8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7/7 , Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11 / U11 +, U12 +
- Lenovo: Moto Z / Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia XZ / Premium, Xzs, XZ1 / Compact, XZ2 / Premium / Compact, XZ3