The second weekend in Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Beta is successful. It is live on all platforms, giving players a chance to test new motherboards and features from the upcoming shooter. In this CoD Black Ops 4 Beta Guide we have collected everything you need to know. We review the start time of each platform, what PC requirements are, which maps and modes should be included and more. There are also links to more information about beta, including deatiled breakdown of specialists and scorestreaks.
For more Black Ops 4 info go over to Black Ops 4 Everything we know since. It has all the information you need to know about the upcoming shooter, including release date, trailers, multiplayer games and details about the returning Zombies mode.
CoD Black Ops 4 Beta Release Date
There are two Black Ops 4 beta events: one for multiplayer mode and one for blackout mode. The basic multiplayer beta for Black Ops 4 starts on August 3rd for PS4 and ended August 6th. Black Ops 4 beta comes to Xbox One, PC and PS4 this weekend, but is only for those who pre-order the game. Check out the dates below to see when Black Ops 4 beta will be live for the platform.
Everything we know about the other Black Ops 4 beta for Blackout mode is that it's coming to September. We know that Blackout beta starts first on PS4, but we do not know exactly when this will start in September.
"Everyone who works at Blackout or plays is always eager to share a story they have," said Studio Design Director, David Vonderhaar. "This game session can be a triumphant victory or a tragic loss ̵
" The team has had a laughing chance to play it internally. We are so excited to be able to share it have fun with you in September. The community response from going on hand is always incredibly important and it has never been more than with Blackout, "added Treyarch Senior Producer, Yale Miller.
We have been busy building guides on everything you need to know about Black Ops 4 Beta. We've included links to the guides below, covering what CoD Black Ops 4 Scorestreaks are, details about each specialist and more.
CoD Black Ops 4 PS4 Beta Dates
All dates for Black Ops 4 Beta on PS4 are listed below. You can see that the PS4 gets extra days compared to the Xbox One.
- PlayStation 4 (Beginner: August 3 at 10:00 / end – ending: August 6 at 10:00 / PT)
- PlayStation 4 (Beginner: August 10 at 10 am / PT – Ends: 13. August 10th.]
CoD Black Ops 4 Xbox One Beta Dates
All the dates for Black Ops 4 Beta on Xbox One are listed below. You can see that Xbox One gets fewer days compared to PS4.
- Xbox One (Beginner: August 10 at 10.00. – Ends: August 13 at 10.00.)
CoD Black Ops 4 PC Beta Dates  All the dates for Black Ops 4 Beta on PC are listed below. PC Beta Early Access (Beginner: August 10 at 10 / PT) * PC solely on Battle.Net
There are five modes to try out in CoD Black Ops 4 Beta, one of which will be seen for the first time in beta. Players will be able to use new specialists Back and forth specialists nomad and prophet, which Treyarch state will bring brand new game mechanics built for Black Ops 4. The game modes in Black Ops 4 beta are:
- Team Deathmatch – Your classic team mode. Two teams fight out to reach 100 kills, using all the scorestreaks, equipment and weapons at their disposal.
- Domination – Two teams of players fight for the control of a collection of designated bases. Players must remain near the catch point to overcome it, constantly defending it from enemies. There are two rounds to play, each with a finishing touch when a team hits 100 points. Points are achieved by controlling catch points, and the more a team owns, the more points they get.
- Hardpoint – Similar to Domination, but with only one area to capture and defend. This "Hardpoint" changes placements multiple times during the game. one point is awarded every second that a single team occupies the area, if players from both teams are present, no points will be awarded.
- Search and Destroy – This mode involves an attacking team that tries to place and defend a bomb on an enemy target. There are no responses and the round is won either when a bomb is detonated or when the entire team is eliminated.
- Control – A new mode for the franchise, Control see teams alternate between capture or defend two predefined points on the map, but teams can also lose a run by running out of limited respawns. The first team to three rounds wins.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Beta Heist Mode
A whole new mode will be played during the second week of Call of Duty Beta, Heist. It pisses two teams of specialists against each other as they try to take a kid full of money to a recovery site. Whoever does it wins the round. Players only get a single life every round, even though teammates can revive each other when they are down.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playlists
During the beta, the mentioned modes will be organized into a handful of playlists that will be updated with the correct. Here are the playlists and modes that will be available under Black Ops 4 Beta:
- Control – The signature new game mode designed to get the most out of tactical specialist games.
- Chaos Team Deathmatch -A playlist that takes the still popular non-object-based game modes and adds a twist. The format here is 6 vs. 6, and allows two of each specialist per team for chaotic fun. Includes Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed *.
- Capture Moshpit – This playlist combines the fast-paced favorite targeting modes, Domination and Hardpoint, for palm-sweating action.
- Search & Destroy * – If you are in a slower strategy, this is for you.
CoD Black Ops 4 Beta PC Specifications
PC Requirements for Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Beta have been revealed, you can check them out below:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or later
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25GB HD space
- Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / GTX 1050 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11.0 Compatible Video Card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 12GB RAM
- HDD: 25GB HD Space
- Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 390 / AMD RX 580
- DirectX : Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband connection
- Sound card: D IrectX Compatible
CoD Black Ops 4 Beta Maps
Treyarch has released details of exactly which maps will work in CoD Black Ops 4 Beta. They include the four cards that were previously seen on the E3, as well as two new ones. Here are all the CoD Black Ops 4 Beta Maps:
- Frequency : A hidden listening station deep in the Hunan Province mountain range is used to track strategic targets around the world.
- Contraband: Monitoring an International Weapon Milling Operation has revealed this shipping name on a remote, unknown island off the coast of Colombia.
- Coast: An anti-government protest in this charming Cyprus city grew out of control and forced a military shutdown.
- Load Load: A defensive ICBM launch facility deep in an Icelandic mountain range has been infiltrated by enemy forces trying to steal a nuclear weapon.  Hacienda: A sumptuous vineyard on a quiet lake in the Spanish countryside, home to a senior crime syndicate chief.
- Gridlock: A Japanese Metropolitan City With The City Center Has Been Yes
How To Access CoD Black Ops 4 Beta – Black Ops 4 Beta Codes
To access Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Private Beta, you must pre-order the game from participating dealers. Simply click on any of the links below to reserve your copy of the game and access to Black Ops 4 Private Beta.
The beta is being promoted to PS4, Xbox One and PC versions of Call of Duty Black Ops 4, but there is currently nothing about it on the Battlenet store side of the game, which allows you to pre-order the digital PC version by Black Ops 4.
Can you pre-process CoD Black Ops 4 Beta?
We have confirmed that you can actually preload CoD Black Ops 4 Beta. Just insert your beta code (for help getting a Black Ops 4 Beta Code, we covered it earlier in this guide), you can then download it, it's a pretty hot download, but when the beta is live , you will be able to jump in.
Will your progress carry over to Black Ops 4 When it starts
So do you plan to spend a whole weekend with CoD Black Ops 4 Beta? Be warned that while you will be able to try the game's progression systems, this progress will not be with you at launch. You must start from scratch, of course you will be more practiced than someone who did not jump into the beta.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Beta File Size
With game of positive balloon in size in recent years, you will be forgiven to want the amount of disk space CoD Black Ops 4 Beta will set you back. Well, it turns out that CoD Black Ops 4 Beta comes in at 18.1 GB.
Do you need PS Plus to play CoD Black Ops 4 Beta
Unfortunately, it has not been an official word from Activision whether or not you need a PS Plus or Xbox Live subscription to access Black Ops 4 beta. We can look at previos games for insight, although Black Ops 3 had a similar beta version before launch. This beta was available without the need for a PS Plus or Xbox Live subscription. It is likely that this will be the case again, but we must wait and look for sure.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Beta Rewards
Beyond trying a brand new Call of Duty game before launch, there are many reasons why you want to jump into the beta. One reason is that you get a reward for doing so. If you sign in to beta while it's live, you'll get a unique calling card. This calling card is exclusive to beta and will not be available for purchase when the game comes out. You will receive your calling card upon launch and you can show off your early bird calling card to the world.
That's all you need to know about CoD Black Ops 4 Beta. For more information about the game, go to our Call of Duty Blackout Battle Royale Guide.
This article may contain links to online stores. If you click on one and buy the product, we can get a small commission. For more information, go here.