To celebrate the reminder of Google Fi Google Store has turned off a fairly large campaign that can get you up to $ 999 in travel gift cards as long as you buy a Pixel 3 ] Pixel 3 XL Pixel 2, or Pixel 2 XL and sign up for the Google Fi service.
To get $ 999, you'll need to buy the most expensive $ 999 Pixel 3 XL with 1
The gift cards that will be available are through the Tango Card and will be offered from selected travel partners. Enterprises like Airbnb, Delta, Hotels.com and Southwest participate.
Okay, how does this "deal" work? Lord, there are some terms here.
- Buy a Pixel 2, 2 XL, Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL from the Google Store and select the Google Fi option when it asks "Which carrier?"
- You must enable on Fi within 15 days of shipment and remain active for 60 days in a row
- You must enable full service not just a data-only SIM
- Both new and existing Google Fi customers are eligible
- New customers have ported in a number from another operator who has been active since 28th of August.
- You can not combine the $ 200 bill Google Fi campaign with this agreement
- If you pause the Fi service for more than 7 days or cancel within 120 days of activation, you will be charged for the value of gift cards  If you meet these terms, you will initially receive your travel card within 75-90 days
This is a tough list of terms. To make this deal, just know that you will purchase a Pixel 3 or Pixel 2 with the Google Fi service and need to keep the service active for a fun 4 months if you want to get the gift certificates for "free." If that sounds good out with you, click the link below and select the phone.
Google Store Link