With each yearly release of a new Call of Duty title, more and more people are jumping around the world on the hype train and are trying their hand at the popular first personal shooter series, especially during the holidays.
While CoD has its share of experienced and veteran players who can dominate a public match lobby, there are also many novice level players, such as "Christmas noobs", who simply turn to the mechanics, weapons, maps and nuances of the game .
Considering this, CoD expert has YouTuber & # 39; TheXclusiveAce & # 39; released 10 important tips that players need to keep in mind when playing Black Ops 4.
While his 1
The tips he gives are rudimentary and not advanced or complex, and they are not in any particular order, each having its own meaning and value.
- Buddy Opp – Always keep a teammate nearby because the time to kill in Black Ops 4 is significantly longer than in previous CoD titles, so having someone help with may be a difference in feasts, especially since
- Try not to use Body Armor – Body Armor is a strong gear, but it can only help one play out once per life. While other Gear like Stim Shot and Acoustic Sensor can be used more than once and be more efficient.
- Attachments> Perks – Attachments are much more powerful than the perks in Black Ops 4, so it is usually better to use class points for attachments and keep fringe benefits to just those necessary.
- Use Gung-Ho – Gung-Ho is a powerful tier-2 advantage that offers a lot of value, including the ability to burn your weapon while bouncing, recovering from spring faster, and moving full speed when uploading .
- Do not use Ghost – Unlike previous CoD games, Ghost in Black Ops 4 is quite useless because it is only activated when in full sprint. This means that when you stop splashing to read or heal, the enemy UAV will follow you.
- Don't forget to heal – This may seem like a very basic tip because it is. However, many who play Black Ops 4 for the first time may forget to manually heal, as they are so used to the auto-regen found in all CoD titles earlier.
- Use Cover – An important tip for any FPS game, especially CoD, is to use objects and structures on the map for coverage from enemy fire. You should always wear a cover when walking in a war field, moving from one area or another, or standing stationary.
- Finding Your Perfect Sensitivity – Sensitivity is a very important framework in every CoD game, and BO4 introduced two new options called ADS and High Zoom, so playing with them to find the perfect sensitivity will Help you win a lot more firearms. For help finding your best sense of vertical, horizontal, ADS and High Zoom, visit our sens tutorial article HERE .
- Use a launch (if possible) – Launch programs can play a major role in a public battle, so equipping one of at least some of your classes can help yourself and your team by shooting down deadly and reconstructions.
- Learn from mistakes – When you make a bad decision in Black Ops 4 that results in a death, think about what you did wrong, be sure to learn from it so that you can get out on top when similar scenarios takes place in the future.
You can watch TheXclusiveAces full video on the ten key tips in Black Ops 4 below: