Two days after iOS 14.7 was released to the public, Apple has today released iPadOS 14.7 as well. This update includes improvements to the Podcasts app, bug fixes for Apple Music, and more.
Apple rarely splits iOS and iPadOS releases, but that’s what happened this week. On Monday, iOS 14.7 was released to the public after beta testing, but iPadOS 14.7 was nowhere to be found.
In addition to bug fixes and performance improvements, iPadOS 14.7 also includes a new time management feature for HomePod users for the home application. This allows you to quietly and among timers using the Home app on iPhone and iPad.
Here are the full release notes for iPadOS 1
- The Apple Card family adds the ability to combine credit limits and share a co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user
- Home app adds the ability to manage timers on the HomePod
- The Podcasts library allows you to choose to see all shows or just watched shows
- Share playlist menu item missing in Apple Music
- Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback may stop unexpectedly
- Braille can display invalid information while composing emails
- Sound may skip when using USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapters with iPad
Did you find anything else new in today’s release of iPadOS 14.7? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter, @ 9to5Mac.
FTC: We use auto affiliate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: