A day after it started selling the refurbished M1 MacBook Pro, Apple has also now started selling the M1 MacBook Air through its Certified Refurbished store. The M1 MacBook Air starts at $ 849 in refurbished condition, a saving of $ 150.
In total, Apple sells five different configurations of the M1 MacBook Air through its refurbished store available in gold, silver and space gray color choices.
- $ 849 (down from $ 999): M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 7-core GPU, 8 GB unified memory, 256 GB SSD
- $ 1019 (down from $ 1199): M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 7-core GPU, 1
- $ 1059 (down from $ 1249): M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU, 8 GB unified memory, 512 GB SSD
- $ 1229 (down from $ 1449): M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU, 16 GB of unified memory, 512 GB SSD
- $ 1399 (down from $ 1649): M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU, 16 GB of unified memory, 1 TB SSD
As with all refurbished Apple products, the company emphasizes that refurbished M1 MacBook Air devices have undergone a “rigorous” refurbishment process, while also receiving a one-year warranty covering manufacturing defects.
- Quality products at good prices
- Extensive refurbishment process before sale
- Covered by Apple’s one year limited warranty
- Covered by Apple’s 14-day return policy
- AppleCare product can be purchased
Apple’s offering and availability can fluctuate greatly, and the company generally has few devices available. If you’ve been waiting for Apple-refurbished M1 Macs, we recommend buying sooner rather than later.
If you’d rather have one in brand new condition at the same price, you can keep an eye on 9to5Toys for the latest and greatest deals from Apple and other retailers.
FTC: We use auto affiliate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: