A cyber-sleuth has found another list of potential free DLC names buried in the data of Cyberpunk 2077. According to u / Saint-Pirate, this is what they found when they dug around in the game’s files, different from the list that was supposedly from Epic Games Great for a while back, one that was denied by CDPR as the names of free DLC at the time.
This list? The names are a little more cryptic, although some have obvious implications. Here is the new list, which contains 1
1) dlc1_swp – Possible “Smart” weapon package
2) dlc2_jposes – Probably more photo mode positions
3) dlc3_kab01 – Probably Kabuki Market gig
4) dlc4_quartz – Possible new car (s), the quartz is an existing car
5) dlc5_jackets – Probably extra clothes
6) dlc6_apart – Possible adaptation of the apartment
7) dlc7_pwp – Possible “Power” weapon pack
8) dlc8_mirror – Possible additional bags for the mirror, or maybe a way to change your look in the end
9) dlc9_arr06 – Probably Arroyo concert
10) dlc10_monster – Not sure, maybe they’ll add a literal boss monster to the map somewhere. Or it could be like a Monster Truck you can buy.
11) dlc11_jlook – Not sure, possibly the ability to change your appearance. If it’s similar to “jposes”, it may be something for photo mode.
12) dlc12_mfinish – Probable Melee Animations (The Witcher 3 got these)
13) dlc13_twp – Possible “Tech” weapon package
14) dlc14_arr12 – Probably Arroyo concert
15) dlc15_ngplus – Very clear New Game Plus, which I hope comes with settings for higher difficulty
16) dlc16_jpn06 – Probably Japantown concert
17) dlc17_bwp – Possible “Blunt” weapon package
It’s the best analysis I can give at the moment, and most of these follow what I was expecting from the “little” Cyberpunk DLC, given that The Witcher 3 already gave us a roadmap. In total, this will be four game jobs, four weapons or weapon packs, new cosmetics such as clothes and bags, possibly a way to change the look, new cars and then New Game Plus, something all games probably should only have at launch, but I guess in this case a way to paint out more skill points maybe and use some of these free updates.
One thing is missing? The infamous sixth skill area that has been replaced with a “Relic” logo in the menu. One of the leaked Epic DLCs was called “Relic” and the empty track has looked suspicious since its launch. Not sure if anything here can refer to it, but nothing jumps out at me.
I guarantee you people will be angry that this DLC is bad when it comes, but technically this should be just like the free bonus stuff that came soon after the launch, as it did with The Witcher, but the fixes delayed it an impossible long time. Additional leaks indicated that “Episode 1 and Episode 2” DLC is still planned for the line.
More to come.
follow me on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
Subscribe to the free weekly content with newsletters, God rolls.
Pick up my sci-fi novels Herokiller series, and The Earth-Born Trilogy, which is also on audiobook.