Publisher and developer PixelHeart, and developer Picorinne Soft has announced Andro Dunos II, a sequel to the 1992-released side-scrolling shoot ’em up developed by Visco Corporation. It will be launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, 3DS and Dreamcast in 2021.
Here is an overview of the game, via PixelHeart:
The sequel to the famous shoot’em from Visco studio is coming to PixelHeart. It̵7;s time to bring out your good old spaceship fighter Andro Dunos II.
Once upon a time…
Andro Dunos is a side-scrolling arcade game from the shoot’em up category (Shmup). Developed by Visco and distributed in 1992 by SNK on Neo Geo MVS and Neo Geo AES. Licensed by PixelHeart since 2020.
- Flexible and efficient game.
- Restore power ups by killing enemies.
- Music composed by Allister Brimble (Alien Breed, The body blows, Project x, Colonization, Driver, or Superfrog).
Pre-orders for physical editions are now available at the following links:
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Desired cast
PixelHeart will also release a Dreamcast port of the original Andro Dunos, which is available for pre-order at the following links:
See the announcement trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.